
ABOUT ME: That's me (above).
My name is Corinne (Rin) Jones. I am 21 years old and in between studying or working, I love to read, study languages, and write. With the help of my experiences in community, or international service projects, and the degree that I am earning in Communication Studies, I hope to one day work for an organization that will allow me to continue serving and helping others. I am currently a senior at the University of Alabama, majoring in Communication Studies where I am diving deeper into cultural diversity and interpersonal relationships.
ABOUT RIN'S RELATIONSHIP READS:
This blog, Rin's Relationship Reads is for one of my classes, Relational Communication. Though this is for a grade, it does not disregard the importance of the topics and information that I will share. I will be taking recent journal, magazine or news articles about relationships and comparing them to scholarly peer view journals in the field of Communication. The information that you find in this blog will cover a wide range of scenarios and will relate to your family relationships, romantic relationships, friendships, and professional relationships. By taking apart popular articles and discussing them with the aid of scholarly journals, I will help you to understand the best way to communicate in these relationships. Together we will gain further insight, perspective and confidence in communicating in our every day relationships.

No comments:
Post a Comment